Tyler and Katie live in Cold Spring, Minnesota with their son Jackson, their twin daughters Reese & Violet, and with their dog Ozzy. They are on a mission to positively impact as many people's lives as possible with natural chiropractic care.
Dr. Tyler Peternell
Tyler Peternell, DC grew up in the area. He attended ROCORI high school and was involved in football, wrestling, and track. Upon graduation in 2007, he moved to the Fargo/Moorhead area where he completed his Pre-Chiropractic studies at Concordia College and North Dakota State University. He then attended Northwestern Health Sciences University where he completed his Bachelor of Science in Human Biology while pursuing his Doctorate of Chiropractic. He graduated in April 2015 and returned home to serve the community of Cold Spring and the surrounding areas.
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree: Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Licensure in the State of Minnesota Lic #6092
- Board Certified in Radiology by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board Certified in Physiotherapy by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Bachelor of Science- Human Biology: Northwestern Health Science University
- Credentialed with the American Academy of Medico-Legal Professionals
- Credentialed with the MNBCE to perform IME Independent Medical Examinations
- Vice President - Cold Spring Chamber of Commerce
Katie Peternell - Office Manager
Katie Peternell grew up in Cold Spring, Minnesota. She graduated from ROCORI in 2007 and then attended North Dakota State University. There she obtained her degree in Business Management as well as Apparel and Textiles, and graduated with honors. Upon graduation she further honed her business skills with management positions at both Nordstrom and Henri Bendel. Katie has now returned home to serve the community of Cold Spring and the surrounding areas.